Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hey, That's a nice package you've got there!

So awhile back I won this contest, and a package came yesterday!


Let's open the box and see what's inside!


Why, I wonder what it could be!


Holy smokes, it's a skateboard and other stuff! Now I know what all the top pros feel like every day.


Wow, a kick ass 8 inch Cold War Strike skateboard! Before now I had only dreamed of owning one of these and only seen them in the movies and print. I thought they were only for kings and billionaires. It's got a nice squarish tail and deep concave. Perfect for parks and bowls!



And a bunch of stickers, Old Kooks shoe laces, grip tape...my goodness, I got more than I hoped.


It's a start.


I've said it before and I'll say it again, winning skateboard contests is OK, but winning Photoshop Internet skateboard contests is way better. Thanks Kilwag, Grover, and everyone who voted for me-you know who you are. To top it all off, someone found my keys that I lost almost 2 weeks ago. What a great day.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Damn NICE Larry!
You are "laced up" no pun intended.

Lexington Steele said...

I gave those laces to a friend hidden in a six pack of beer. I had a pair before and they're kind of ridiculous, not really better than actual real laces. Actually, worse. The Cold War deck rocks though.